CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Kam Graduated!!!

I canNOT believe it my little sister is graduated from college! She is such a big girl! Kam I am so proud of you. You have worked so hard and done such an amazing job! You have grown into such a respectful and admiring young lady! I am so blessed to have a sister like you. LOVES LOVES!
I love this pic...done by Daniel... Kam decorated her hat...I wish I would thought to do that when I graduated!...It is her favorite verse...pic by D...We are all so proud...pic by D...Of course our Mama T and Pops came!...
So cute...
Sisters...I had to stick this one in...it cracked me up...Chris is SO doing a model look here and of course I am being goofy! Hilarious...by D...After graduation we went to a nice dinner...they had these cool candles on the table...pic by Kam...Some good friends joined us...pic by D...The resturant gave Kam and Shannon a dessert...After dinner Chris and the boys had this great idea...and as you can see on my face I do not agree....Yep...not a good idea...this could get bad...Okay just did!...Such a fun day of making memories and celebrating Kam and her hard work!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment