My family, Chris and I all went skiing over the Christmas break! It was F-U-N! The last time I had been skiing was about 10 years ago...so I was so excited to get back out there and see if I remembered how to do it! Here is some pictures of our trip...
First day was beautiful...though it was cold...the sun was out and it was shining all day!
Our Daddy...
Chris and me...
On the ski lifts we would get really cold...can't tell though...we were still ALL smiles...
Mama would crack us up...this is what she did ALL the way down...we called her the Wedge Queen...hilarious!
Day Two...still a beautiful day...
Chris ready to rock and roll....JPG)
After our morning run...we got HOT...yep...it was about 32-ish...and Iwas taking off my jacket!
Trey thought he was so cool...
At night we would go get a good dinner...
Kam and Trey played some pool...Trey showed off his skills...
Day Three...one word...COLD...-9!!!!
Notice Mama and her hair...all sassy...
On the other side of the mountain and with snow...Mama's hair went to this...LOL...
The snow was SO thick...this picture I look all happy and warm...NOT...I was so cold...it started to hurt to bend my fingers!
It was a great trip! I am so blessed to get to have weeks like this with my precious family!
0 comments:
Post a Comment