CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Something Beautiful...

This Sunday at church we talked about how when you go through things in your life that you consider a 'negative' the Lord can use those things to mold and shape you into the likeness of Christ. Who does that sound like? Yep...me! I know I have said it before...why have Chris and I had to go through this...and when are we going to know what to do with this pain? So this message this weekend was good to remind me of a few things:

In the times that I have felt that I have no idea where God is in this...that is when I can know and trust that is when He is working on me the most! And I sure would rather be here...knowing that God is working in my life...than just going through the motions...or acting like he is...

I have a new song! I love songs...new songs...new bands...new artists...new lyrics! This song totally fits great with the message I heard Sunday. It's by Josh Wilson...Before The Morning...this song is me right now...well I take that back...this song was me...I am finally in a place where the not knowing sometimes still drives me crazy but now some excitement creeps inside me. I get excited that Chris and I get this opportunity to use this for Him...somehow and someday...and that will for sure be something worth the wait!

http://popup.lala.com/popup/576742236392329229

0 comments:

Post a Comment